TOBLERONE CHEESECAKE delicious and easy RECIPE
Creamy Chocolatey Toblerone Cheesecake, with a Buttery Biscuity Base and its No Bake
· 300g Digestives/Graham Crackers
· 150g Butter, Melted
· 225g Milk Chocolate
· 500g Full Fat Cream Cheese
· 125g Icing Sugar
· 1tsp Vanilla Extract
· 300ml Double Cream
· 200g – 300g Toblerone, Chopped
· Melted Chocolate
· Whipped Cream (150 ml double cream + 2 tbsp icing sugar)
1. To Make the Biscuit Base – Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a small crumb, add the melted butter, and pulse a few times until it is combined well. Tip into a 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly – chill in the refrigerator whilst you do the rest!
2. For the Cheesecake Filling – Melt the Milk Chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stirring gently or microwave in short bursts until fully melted – leave to cool slightly whilst doing the rest.
3. With an electric mixer (I used my KitchenAid) Mix the Cream Cheese, Icing sugar and Vanilla together until smooth – pour in the melted double chocolate and beat till smooth. Pour in the liquid double cream and continue to Whip the Mixture until it is starting to thicken a lot like a Mousse does!
Full Recipe: Click Here