Oreo Fudge Chocolate Yummi
· 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
· 18 oz high quality white chocolate chips (approximately 1 1/2 bags or 3 cups)
· 3 cups oreos roughly chopped (approximately 20 oreos)
· Optional: 1/8 tsp salt
1. Prepare an 8×8-inch pan with wax or parchment paper that comes up the sides of the pan so you can pull out the whole slab of fudge once it sets.
2. Melt the white chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk (and salt – optional) in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
3. Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies, saving a few pieces to press into the top.
4. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Quickly spread fudge evenly with a spatula. Press extra chopped Oreo cookies on top. Let rest at room temperature until set. (Refrigerating the fudge will help it set faster.)
Full Recipe: Click Here