WHO doesn’t like lasagna? This typical Italian food attracts many people because it tastes delicious. But lasagna tends to be sold at quite expensive prices. Actually you can cook lasagna yourself at home!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of roasted, chopped red peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 egg roll skin wrap (8 ounces)
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan
How to Make:
- Set your instant pot to “Sauté” mode and heat the butter. Then, add the mushrooms, zucchini, and roasted red peppers, cook until they turn brown, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from pots;
- Rinse the pot thoroughly. Then, apply a little oil to the bottom of the container for lasagna;
- Then, apply a few tablespoons of tomato sauce on the container, add a sheet of egg roll and sprinkle the ricotta cheese on top evenly;
- Place a layer of vegetables on top of the ricotta and add tomato sauce. Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese;
- Repeat this layering: egg roll skin, ricotta, mixed vegetables, and tomato sauce, end again with egg roll skin;
- Press the layer evenly and sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan. Then cover the pan with foil;
- Using a sling, set the pan on the mat. Make sure the vent is in “Sealing” mode and set the pot in the high pressure cook for 20 minutes;
- When the timer beeps, you can quickly move it to “Venting,” or you can let the heat disappear naturally. Natural heat release can last from 5 to 30 minutes. When the heat disappears completely, the lid will open automatically.
- Using foil as a handle, remove the lasagna and place it on a tray. After that, put the lasagna into the broiler for about 5 minutes so the cheese becomes brown.