Easy Vegan Chocolate Fudge – No Fail
NO FAIL Vegan Chocolate Fudge that’s only 3 ingredients and does NOT require a candy thermometer! This chocolate fudge is everything you remember fudge to be: Chocolatey, smooth, rich & creamy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 20 pieces
• 1 can – 11.25 ounce sweetened condensed coconut milk Nature’s Charm brand*
• 2 cups Vegan dark chocolate chips Enjoy Life Brand**
• 3 Tablespoons organic coconut oil
• 2 pinches sea salt Divided
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil spray to prevent sticking.***
2. Create a double boiler on your stove by filing a small saucepan half way with water and place a large, heat safe bowl on top.****
3. Place your condensed coconut milk, chocolate chips, coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt in your large bowl and over low heat stir constantly until all the ingredients are melted together.
Full Recipe: Click Here