Nutella fudge is something that I mean to make at least the last two years but I have never actually made it because there are at least one million Nutella fudge recipes online and each of them looks a little different.
- 300g of nutella
- 200g chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 397g sweetened condensed milk
- 25g of butter
- Line the baking sheet with heat-resistant paper to help you get fudge easier when it’s ready.
- Add chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter to the pan and melt together over low heat, stirring constantly.
- When they are completely combined, add one Nutella little by little and stir it into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your lining pan as fast as you can because it’s set pretty quickly.
- Put it in the fridge to set it – we left ours overnight and it was perfect in the morning.
- Use a sharp knife and cut the Nutella fudge block into pieces and then into a small square try to touch it as little as possible because your warm hands can begin to melt the fudge.
- Maybe it’s better to put it back in the fridge for a while after you cut it before doing whatever you want to do with it – I put my stuff in a small sellophane bag to give as a small gift when I hand over a part of my Christmas card .