Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Our Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole takes minutes to assemble and the result is a dish that’s perfect for family breakfast, fancy brunch, or a church potluck! A cheesy, comfort food casserole loved by kids and adults! This tater tot breakfast casserole is truly the perfect one-dish meal.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
Calories: 890 Kcal
• 2 (9 Ounce) Packages Breakfast Sausage Links
• 1 Pound Bacon
• 1 (32 Ounce) Package Tater Tots
• 12 Large Eggs
• 1/2 Cup Milk
• 1/4 Cup Green Onions Thinly Sliced
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
• 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
• 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
• 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded~Divided
• 2 Tablespoons Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook the sausage in a skillet until cooked through. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate and drain skillet of all fat. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Cook bacon in the same, defatted skillet until brown and crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
Full Recipe: Click Here