Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
Who doesn’t love a surprise inside? This Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake has a whole delicious peppermint cheesecake in the middle
This Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake is seriously THE BEST!! Two layers of rich chocolate cake surround a mint lovers dream… peppermint cheesecake! Little bits of chocolate Ande’s chips folded into silky smooth cheesecake, it’s just plain delicious.
Total Time:1h 25m
Yield: 12 slices
• 2 pkg (16 ounces total) cream cheese, room temperature
• 2/3 c (150g) granulated sugar
• pinch of salt
• 2 large eggs, room temperature
• 1/4 c (153g) sour cream, room temperature
• 1/3 c (77g) heavy cream, room temperature
• 1/2 tsp. McCormick peppermint extract
• 4 -10 drops McCormick green food color (start with 4 and add more to achieve desired color)
• 1 pkg (10oz) Andes baking chips
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare a 9-inch springform by with baking spray and a piece of parchment paper cut into a circle.
2. With hand-held mixer beat cream cheese and sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. (You can also do this in your stand mixer.)
3. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in sour cream, heavy cream, peppermint extract, and food color.
Full Recipe: Click Here